Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Jaxens Blessing weekend

This was a fun weekend, My mom and Dad flew in for the Blessing so we got hang out with them, Adam and Steph, and my cousin mandy. Jake did such a good job blessing Jaxen, after sacrament meeting we went back to our house and had cinnamon rolls and egg casseroles. Yum!
Allie, Jaxen, and My cousin Britas son, Callan


The Morning of Jaxens Blessing Feb.3
Jaxen and his aunt Kasey at his blessing luncheon, we have no pictures of him in his blessing tux, when we got home from church Jake changed him into his Spiderman Jammies. Hehe.


Jaxen wearing his daddys baseball cap
Jaxen and his 2nd cousin Mandy Miller at Goodwood for lunch



Jaxen laughing at his daddy
Jaxen thought his grampa was being so funny




Grampa Riggs and Jaxen





Jaxen smiling like he always does






Grama Riggs and Jaxen




















3 comments:

Ryan, Marissa , Zoe and Cora said...

He is so cute:) I want to squish his little face!

Mandy Sue said...

I love his smiles!

Lisa and Mark said...

Thanks again for inviting us! It was so fun to see everyone. I promise we are going to call you guys and hang out sometime!