Friday, June 27, 2008

Pics of Jaxen

Jaxen just being cute Jaxen and Cousin Allie swimming
Jaxen and Allie taking a bath
Jaxen loves to eat the bubbles
They were so exhausted after the bath they both crashed in my bed

Jaxen and Collins in the tub together when we were in texas, that trip jaxen had 2 blow outs all over biancas carpet! Sorry!
Us at the BYU football scrimage
Me and Jaxen when we went to his aunt beccas to go swimming
Jaxen had conjunctivitis, it was so sad, Pretty much all at the same time he had 2 teeth coming in, fevers to 103, ear infections in both ears, then brochilitis, which he had to do breathing treatments for! Poor lil guy!

5 comments:

Riggs Familia said...

So those pics are all adorable! I love the sideways hat. and the eating bubbles...too cute! Conjunctivitis...yuck!that's no fun. Poor boy. i hope he's doin better now.
This is great to be able to keep up with you and your little family. What a handsome lil guy you have!

Doug and Becca said...

I love the pictures of Allie and Jaxen taking a bath together and then the one of them in your bed. SOOOOO CUTE!!!

the lucas' said...

Such cute pics. Jake I can't believe you are a Dad...I bet you are an awesome one. Jaxen is too cute!!!! =)

RIndi said...

He is too cute I can't take it! And his poor eyes! Oh it makes my heart hurt! I'm glad he's feeling better! For some reason I just got your text from like 2 days ago. Weird! I'll text you in the morning when normal people are up!

Lara said...

Saw your link off of Kristin's... that last picture is the saddest thing i've ever seen!