Wednesday, January 19, 2011

New York January 2010!





This is our trip to new york with my parents, warren and Janene, Jeff and Abbey! We had a blast and saw everything! I took a lot of pictures but im sorry uploading these takes forever so i only put a few on here! some of my pictures are a little jumbled around too
We took one of those two hour cruises and this is where the twin towers used to be
this is the empire state building

Me and my parents went off shopping on 5th avenue while everyone else went to borders because they dont care for shopping....this was the display at i want to say bergdorfs but we walked by so many i cant remember! i LOVE this dress and told my dad if i was going to the golden globes thats what i would have worn! love it!
This was on top of the rock...the green light in the background is the empire state building
This was in our Limo me abbey and Jake
Warren dad mom jeff and Janene in the limo
Statue of liberty on our cruise
Us in times square
janene warren dad mom and jake
us on the subway
outside the Met
Us in the hotel drinking hot chocolate
Jake being a brat he hates how many pictures i take! My dad has a driver in new york because he goes so often so this is us being picked up from the airport and on our way to the hotel we stayed in the hampton on broadway (super nice, i recommend it)
Us in the Washington D.C. airport waiting for our flight
this is a few days later...dont ask me why im wearing short sleeves when it was literally 22 degrees?
Jake and Jaxen! so cute
Me and Jaxen... after the huge snow we walked with Jaxen to the park
Jaxens puppy emmy! He loves her so much she looks big in this picture but shes extremely tiny, shes even doubled in size since we got her
I cant believe how big he is getting

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Brittany said...

How fun! I still haven't been, even though my sister-in-law lives there. When did you get a dog? And what kind is it? Emmy is super cute! Well I hope your trip was fun...it sure looks like it was to me!