Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just some cute things Jaxen has been doing lately

  • One of Jaxens favorite things to do is play the WII with Jake. He sits right next to jake and stares at the TV waving the wii remote. Whenever we go downtstairs he goes straight to the playroom, turns the tv on, grabs the wii controller and waves it at the tv. Its the funniest thing Ive ever seen. I have no clue how he learned to turn the tv on but he gets really excited when he does it
  • Jaxen loves to brush his teeth! When we are upstairs he walks straight in the bathroom opens the top drawer, grabs his toothbrush and his toothpaste(he uses a kids kind he can swallow) and even though the lid is on he tries to put the toothpaste on the toothbrush (even though he cant) and sticks his toothbrush in his mouth to brush his teeth.
  • Its been really fun to see how fast jaxen catches on to things. he gets really excited when you talk to him about certain things, like "do you wanna go for a scooter ride?" or play with the WII, or brush your teeth, or anything about Dogs. The other day i was tickling his hand and i said jaxen tickle mommies hand and he did it right away.
  • He does well with sign language, he knows grama, grampa, please, thank you, food, more, and blow kisses. and when you ask him for a hug he lays his head on you. hes so sweet.

Ok, thats enough for now its 1130pm and im tired!

8 comments:

Nicole Reich said...

HEY! It was so good hearing from you. We are living in hawaii. We will be stationed here for 2 1/2 more years. Boston and I and most likely our next little one will be coming out at the end of the summer next year for Geneal's wedding. She's dating someone really seriously and that's about when they are thinking of getting married. Its too expensive to fly out so we will maybe go out 2 times in the next 2 1/2 years. I got Boston off the Binki by slowly not letting him have it at nap times and then one night I took it away all together. He had a hard time for the first couple nights, but then after crying for a while he was fine. It took about 1-2 weeks to go from him having it all the time to not needing it at all. Jaxen and Boston would definently have so much fun together. I wish we lived closer so we could get together, but when i visit I will make sure to let you know.

Mandy Sue said...

I love all the pictures! I can't believe how big Jaxen has gotten. He isn't a baby anymore :( It makes me miss you guys looking at all those pics! I really want to come visit!

Robyn said...

Cute haircut! And...I cannot believe how independent Jaxen is! Crazy, but soooo cute.

Nicole Reich said...

Yeah we love living here. Boston is fearless around water. He will dive head first into the ocean if you don't watch him closely. We love going to the beach and we have a pool down the street from us that we walk to. The family is doing well. Everyone is just doing their own thing.

RIndi said...

That is so fun! I'm so excited for that time of Beckam's life but I also don't want him to grow up! Ah! We should do something again soon. Give me a call!

RIndi said...

Hey my blogs private now so email me at rindihawkins@yahoo.com and I'll add you guys!

RIndi said...

Where did you go?! You dropped off the planet!!! How are you guys doing and when are we gonna see eachother again?! Sometime before Jaxen can drive would be nice!!

Rich and Kristen Nash said...

Paris! How are you? How was your Christmas and New Years? Rich and I want to do something with you guys so any time you are free call us! Miss you!