Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random Pictures

Jaxen in his new true religion jeans my dad got him for christmas
Jaxen looking at the fish at cabelas


Me and Jaxen
Jaxen picking his nose.
Rylee, Addison, Jaxen, Cayden, Corbyn, Collins, Ashton, Baylee, and Tyra on Christmas eve
Corbyn and Jaxen playing at my parents house (this was christmas eve)
Jaxen walking around my parents house with his new backpack

Jaxen tryin to shovel snow

hes pushin ashley around in the jeep (they cant figure out the pedal yet)

Jaxen did not want ashley on his 4 wheeler
Jaxen ashley and taylor
it snowed about a foot that day

Jaxen playin in the snow
Us before we went to olive garden with Jakes family

Jaxen in his lil pea coat. Hes such a stud









































6 comments:

Dustin, Kristin, Allie, Aubrie and Avie said...

Cute pictures! Jaxen looks like a little man I love it! It's about time you updated your blog!

Greg and Kelli Clark said...

He is so cute... I still need to meet this little guy who is not so little. I hope you guys are doing great. He looks so cute and you guys look like you are doing great. I am glad you finally posted some new pictures. Your blog was in desperate need of an update

Mandy Sue said...

You updated! Yay! I can't believe how big Jaxen is getting. He isn't a baby anymore. The last time I saw him we wasn't even walking :(
He is such a stud and I love his new jeans and coat! Come visit soon!

Marissa Bassham said...

I can't believe how cute Jaxen is! I loved his little backpack.

A said...

Um Jaxen's little peacoat outfit is the cutest thing ever! And I love your hair cut its way cute! We miss seeing you guys!

RIndi said...

Gosh he's so cute! And so big!!!