Friday, March 25, 2011

just some random pictures off my phone(thats why quality is awful)

I took the boys for a picnic at the park and corbyn was trying to do all these things with his fingers and it just so happend he was doing that when i got the picture.....he is definitely tysons son, thats for sure! haha!
This was when we had that week of major snow all the kids went tubing down the hills, it was a blast the kids were in heaven.
This is only the best burger and fries youll ever eat in your life... MOOYAHS !! This is one of our favorite places to go, even the boss mentioned how often we come there (thats pretty sad) haha. Its Jaxen and my dads favorite place to go together!
Blueberry Pancakes.....the best!
in the summer when jaxen had to be on the nebulizer! not fun
I love me some homemade wheat bread!
Once again this looks awful in the picture but its Meatball subs( Homemade wheat french bread, the Sauce i made from fresh tomatoes, and my homemade meatballs...it was sooooo good) Yes I was in the kitchen making these for 2 hours but well worth it, they were delicious. jake was in heaven.

1 comment:

Doug and Becca said...

How come you make such good food. I wish I had the desire or talent to spend that much time making food. You are amazing!