Friday, March 18, 2011

Random

Well havent blogged about us in a while our lives have been so consumed with selling the house and getting the other one. Today, was so fun it was just me and jaxen all day (jake had to work early) first we walked to the dollar store and got some candy for the movie, then we walked to the library and read books for a while and today they were doing a movie day at the library so we got to see how to train your dragon, then we walked to mcdonalds(yuck but jax insisted he loves to play there) to play on the playground and walked to target and walked home, we were gone for like 6 hours it was so nice to be outside and having fun. i love spending time with Jaxen his so cute and says the funniest things. the other day we were at on the border with my family and jaxen was sitting with my dad and my dad says jaxen your shoes are so cool can you buy me some...and he goes "sorry grampa im saving all my money for my mission" haha hes getting so big i cant believe hes going to be 4 this year. He loves going to the park, playing with his cousins, loves his puppy, emmy, hes so rough with her but they are best buds. He loves his dad for sure they always have fun together. He always talks about his baby brother/sister thats up in heaven and wants them to come down here to be with him, it breaks my heart every time he says stuff about it, he wants a brother or sister so bad. Hes the most spoiled kid ever he gets so much attention its ridiculous! We love him soooo much! These are just random pictures i took on my phone(i havent been good about taking pictures lately)

It may look gross but its the most heavenly Philly cheese steak on homeade french bread youll ever eat! (i showed my brother the picture and he told me it looked like a pile of sh** on a plate haha)
Jaxen thought he was so funny for putting his shirt on like this he kept laughing and laughing
Me and Jaxen went on a date and bikes to braums to get burgers and ice cream...mmmm we love braums!

5 comments:

Dustin Robins said...

So cute. I love that kid. What a fun day!

Dustin Robins said...

This is Kristin not Dusty...ha ha

Rich and Kristen Nash said...

Paris, Jax is seriously adorable. I can't wait to have days like that with my little one!!! You're such a cute mom and you look amazing! I'm gonna need you to put me on a diet after this babe comes out... I am not feeling so hot these days :) Miss you!

Doug and Becca said...

What a fun mom you are. I wish I was as fun as you. I love your day with Jaxen. I really need to do dates with my kids. And how adorable is Jaxen. I love the comments he makes. You can tell how great his parents are by the things he says. He's already saving for a mission. What a stud!

Brittany said...

Haha! I love that he said, "sorry grandpa, I'm saving all my money for my mission." That's priceless... and awesome! We need to have another chat soon.